View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 02:29 AM   #448
Adare2018
Account Banned

Good morning All,
I'm Angie... I'm not really sure how I feel about this site... I'm on the fence.
I just turned 34, anyone who thinks that is old... take a hike. I started in the lifestyle over a decade ago, closer to a decade and a half. I've been married, divorced, and remarried. I've children. I've a stable job and r/ l commitments. I know who I am and what I need, but I dont feel the need to offer all that I am up for public consumption. If you want to get to know me, say hi, and you might find me worth the while. That said, my dance card is **not** empty.

I've a few significant people in my life; none of whom will be walking away anytime soon.

I'm submissive not slave. I'm a non ageplay little; but I'm just starting to admit that. I'm NOT into humiliation/ degradation, which is one reason I'm not sure I fit this site.

I'm literate, intelligent, kind, giving, and honest. Please be as well.

Be well;
Angie

"I, with a deeper instinct, chose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands of me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman."~ Anais Nin

Last edited by Adare2018; 07-17-2018 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Typo
Adare2018 is offline   Reply With Quote