View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 02:00 PM   #8
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubbyFootFetishist View Post
That's nice in theory. But the reality is that I've found a woman I love more than anything in the world, whom I absolutely want to spend the rest of my life with. So I'm looking for anything I can do on my end that is remotely useful.

Still, thank you for your input
Ok,.. Yes i understand that.
What i tried to say, “don’t worry about being a good sub”. Subbing is about “letting go”. “Worrying about being a good sub” will work contra-productive.

As I said on the dom: just go slow. As you found your eternal love: “you really have all the time of the world”. Don’t bother about subbing in other situations (as you mentioned in your first post), your fiancé is all that matters.

As others said,
Communicate, most importantly, explain (before play, not during) you “really” want this. And hopefully your woman is really open.
Then just start. From your side: don’t try to steer, don’t be busy with thinking whether it is “the right way”. Just let go.
Afterwards communicate again.
First sessions may be “too little” or “not interesting” but they will allow you to feel comfortable with “letting go”. It will allow you lady to feel comfortable with someone who gave up control.
Communicate afterwards. I would say “communication afterwards to take as much time as the session at least”.
It will help to develop the kink. It will help to find each other.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote