View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 01:15 PM   #6
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

So I am not sure if this is going to be helpful to your situation or not, but I thought I would give it a shot.

First of all, good on both of you for trying to make this work. It isn't easy to open up like that to somebody, and it is even more rare that you can be accepting and do whatever you can to help the other person.

The most important part is COMMUNICATION! No matter what happens, make sure you talk before, during and after. Sometimes I find that written communication is easier for me. Don't be afraid to write letters or emails to each other to get your feelings out.

I think having you write out some fantasys: both realistic (exactly what you would like her to do to you) and the more elaborate ones would be a good place for her to get some ideas. As a Domme, I sometimes struggle with confidence and knowing exactly what you want is a great start. If you write this out for her, she can study it beforehand and get an idea and plan in her head before you start.

Also having you blindfolded at first could help as well. That way she doesn't feel like you are watching her. It would add something to your experience as well.

Take things slow. Don't jump in for an extreme, or long session at first. Start with experimenting with one things at a time. Make a goal for the session, or set a short time limit. But make sure to also leave things a bit flexible, since things could change in the heat of the moment.

As for you, I think a lot of it has to do with letting yourself give up control and relax. It helps to have a strong dominant partner. They can push through your shyness and take control so you don't even have time to think. At first, this may be difficult while your partner gets her bearings and finds her voice as a Domme. So the best thing to do is let yourself relax and truly submit. Try to turn your mind off and be in the moment. This is wear a blindfold truly could help you as well.

As I said, if you start with small things, even just kneeling and edging, or starting with having her use a toy on you, or demanding that you service her, could be a good start. At a kinky or D/s twist to the sexy things you already do.

Good luck!

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote