Thread: Fiction: The Dare Dimension
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 12:39 PM   #8
SendNudes

(8) Pulling off some Panties

"Next we will go back to exposure, but again add another fetish to it. Let's get Sophia and Jeff on Stage, who are booth single." Light again hit a girl and a guy. Sophia was a cute asian girl, she looked pretty normal. Jeff was a bit older, maybe 25, also a pretty usual guy. "So seems like you booth are unsure about whether you are into a bit of SM. Well but first you will have to change your clothes." The cabins drove up again. "You should know this minigame by now, so 3... 2... 1... GO!" A 5 second timer started behind the hostess, as booth rushed into the cabin. Jeff was quick at pulling down pants and underpants, while Sophia was wearing tight pants and had problems pulling them off. Jeff had a new pair of underpants fully covering his privates while 1 second was left. You could see Sophia just grabbing the panties, pulling them up and as the curtain dropped, everyone had a great view on Sophia's ass while she was still pulling up the panties. Also you could see booth underpants being connected with a rope. Sophia was putting her hands in front of her face as she realized everyone saw her ass, she probably was unsure if maybe even more of her was exposed. "Aww, slow girls get punished with an exposed butt, sorry sweetie. But you can hope that this will be the last time we will see that cute butt, as you can maybe imagine this game being kind of like the bra game. It's tug o' war with panties! You two will be facing each other and trying to move away from your opponent to try and remove his or her panties, while being careful that you will keep your own ones." Sophia was sitting on the floor at the left half, Jeff sitting on the right half. You could see the embarrassment in booth faces, they knew one will have their privates exposed. "3... 2... 1.... GO!" Booth started going back to pull off the other ones panties. Sophias panties slowly slid a bit down and with the "preview" she gave, everyone really wanted to see that butt again. Jeffs underpants were in good hold, as he used his legs to make it hard for Sophia. Sophia used her last energy to pull her body forward, while pulling her legs up and backward, to give her better grip and made a strong hit backwards with her legs, straightening Jeffs legs and giving his underpants a very strong pull. He tried what he could with his legs, he also really desperately wanted to see that ass, but all he accomplished was exposing himself more and more. "And that's an exposed cock!" the hostess said. Sophia pulled up her panties and smiled, as she knew that she made a guy get punished. But it even got better for her. "Sophia, you probably noticed that Jeff really wanted to see your ass, so here you have a paddle, you may punish Jeff's dick 20 times for wanting to see what he is not allowed to see." She handed her a paddle and a kind of bed drove up from the ground. Jeff was bound to the bed with his arms and legs. "But to make it not so comfortable for him, please put your pants back on." Sophia happily put her pants back on, while turning her back so that the audience could see the shadow of her ass behind the curtain, but Jeff could see nothing. "Unfair." the guy with pee in his pants said. The hostess laughed "I know you guys hate me, but if you are very lucky, you can maybe revenge on me. But first Sophia, please go." Sophia want to Jeff, whose dick was hard as rock. She paddled it, the first hit seemed like she put all her strength in it. He shouted. She followed with some rather average paddles. "Just a bit better of a tactic and you would now be paddling this cute ass, or maybe even some other parts? Who knows, you will never see her naked" the hostess said, while Sophia gave him more paddles. It turned her on so much that she even showed her fully clothed ass to him a bit while giving some strong hits to his dick. When it was finally over, the handcuffs opened and Jeffs dick and balls were red as hell. "Please sit down on our losers couch" Jeff sat down next to me. "The looks like it freaking hurts like hell" I said "Yeah an orgasm after the show will let me forget the pain" he replied and smiled. I felt... I'd call it inferior. "And Sophia please take a seat at the winners couch."

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote