Thread: Fiction: The Dare Dimension
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 12:33 PM   #7
SendNudes

(7) That will be a torturous week

"So now first let's the how our queen is going." Her boobs were still bouncing all over the place. Her throne stopped vibrating instantly, giving her boobs one final shake. She instantly put her arm back in front of her boobs. You could see some guys stop jerking. Also the Hostess removed Rachael's clothesspins. Her nipples turned red, but she looked really relieved, although her boobs were clearly visible for everyone again. "So as we had a round with 2 girls, we also need a round with 2 guys. Let's see who here is interested in some orgasm control." Laura smiled at me "Aww, will I maybe not see you orgasm for some time, sad." She remembered that I said I'm a bit into denial. "I hope not, I couldn't resist your beautiful body for too long." It made her happy. The hostess resumed "So for our first contestant, let's welcome Paul!" Light hit me. "Much fun up there" Laura whispered while smiling even more. She seemed really happy about me going up on stage. I was filled with fear while going on stage, but after some seconds I thought "Well I can't really be embarrassed, when the category is denial, right?" - "And let's welcome our second contestant Michael." Michael was very good looking, and he also had this "in a relationship"-sticker, which didn't surprise me. We booth stood on stage. "So you booth are at least a bit into orgasm control. So let's see who of you will lose their orgasms for a week. On my signal, you booth will start jerking off. Whoever reaches the orgasm first is our loser and will be denied for 1 week. And of course also he will orgasm in front of all of us." I thought Laura would be jealous of people potentially seeing me orgasm, but the seemed aroused. Apprently she was naughtier than I thought. "Maybe you are wondering how we will deny you for 1 week. Well after this show is finished you will stay here for a week. Sounds like prison, but it's actually really fun, people here are very open, just talk to them if you are single. Or have fun with your partner, if you are not. Well except for one of you two here." Lights went down on Laura, and another girl who apprently was Michaels GF. "Well one of your girls can be happy torturing your boy during that week." While Michaels GF didn't seem to interested, Laura still seemes aroused. The Hostess resumed "And also when you return after this week, no time will have passed in your dimension. But before you return we will see how your weeks have gone in a final show you have to participate in again." What will happen? Will they put some black magic on the loser, making him unable to orgasm? Well we'll see. "I will add something" the Queen said. The hostess replied "Oh you wanna see one of those guys get even more tortured?" - "Yeah I want the losers pants and underpants to be stripped." I gave her an angry look. Well cumming here was okay, and losing my orgasms... well I could only imagine how life would be going on this dimension and that after the week I will be as horny as never, if I lose this. But having my dick exposed to everybody... It annoyed me. I knew that this was not far out of my limits, although I never did it. The queen smiled at me, as she was confident that she wouldn't get punished again, if I lost. The other guy didn't seem to interested, he probably was into exposure anyways. The hostess resumed "Again risking a punishment for yourself, which will by the way get harder every time, for the chance to expose one of these boys, let's see how this will be going. Also for you boys, if you go too slow, you will feel your horniness getting pushed up quite a bit, that's so you won't go to slow. As I said in this dimension, everything is possible. So hands in your pants and 3... 2... 1... GO!" I started jerking, trying not to go to slow, but still not really fast. I really tried not to look at the queen, as that would make me cum really fast. Not like the entire fact that I was in this gameshow didn't already make me horny as hell. I instead looked at Laura, who seemed like she wanted me to lose, she gave me a really sexy look and touched her boobs. The other guy didn't seem to stressed, but maybe he was just good at hiding it. But I already felt it coming, I was going just a bit slower, as I really felt the edge coming, but apprently it was too slow, I felt my dick instantly becoming rock hard, as if 100 sexy girls were stripping in front of me, and I knew I had to continue, just seconds later I felt the point of no return, and there was it. My pants and unserpants just ripped and fell down, while I was having one hell of an orgasm. For me as a kind of kinky guy, having my dick exposed and cumming in front of all these people, while my GF was watching, well... that was one of the craziest orgasms I ever had. And my GF well... the light wasn't hitting her anymore, so she apparently had her hand in her pants, her face definitely confirmed what she was doing. Apparently she had lots of anticipation for torturing me while I am denied. "Uh so apparently our queen was successful in exposing you Paul. I'm sure you will be really horny after 1 week without orgasms in our dimension, I can give you one spoiler: There are enough ways here to get yourself horny, and I'm sure your Girlfriend will have a great time pulling you through that torture" Light hit Laura, who got red, as she was pulling her hand out of her pants. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you." the Hostess said "So Paul at least you can thank our queen for a more comfortable seat for the rest of the show. Please sit down on the losers couch." I didn't even have in mind that I else would've sat there with jizz in my pants, but now I'm sitting there with my dick exposed. Worst part is that because I just had one of the most satisfying orgasms of my life, I just wasn't aroused by this in any way, I just was really embarrassed. "And Michael you can sit down on the winner couch and hope for a chance to win our final price" His GF angrily looked at the queen.

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote