View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 08:08 AM   #41
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I have finished the night walk! 1/2 done.

The dare:
Griffin must do a crossdressing night walk in a short skirt, diaper, bra, makeup, wig, heels, crop top, and stockings. The walk is one hours plus or minus any extras to make it shorter or longer. (Minimum 10 minutes walk)
Chosen Options:
Jingle bells bracelets:-30 minutes.
Messy food diaper: -5 minutes
Huge breast: -10 minutes
Head band or hair clips: -5 minutes

Report:
I started to get ready around 11 to do my walk at midnight. I had walked at the nearby park a few nights before and realized that it wouldn't work as I had seen 5 cars and a couple walking their dogs that night. I didn't want to risk being seen, so I decided to walk at the bike trail where it would be less exposed and hopefully not have anyone show up.

As per the dare I wore my N cup bra with water balloons for my huge breast. Secondly I put on a diaper with the inside coated in peanut butter. A pink crop top and skirt along with stockings completed my outfit. I added a few hair clips to the wig and started my makeup. Nothing crazy.

The only thing I didn't put on right away way the heels as the parking lot to the bike trail was a short drive away. The drive way uneventful as there were very few cars out and I didn't have any stop lights to wait at. Switching to my heels, I added the last items I needed, the jingle bells. Talk about Christmas in July... I kept these at my sides as best I could to keep them from making noise. With a deep breath and a second glance around to make sure no one was there I got out and got on the bike trail. I wanted badly to check how much time had passed while walking, but knew that lifting my arms to check my watch would cause the bells to jingle so I counted in my head instead.

The walk was nerve wracking as I had to keep count and keep listening for any other noises/people. (I did lose count and have to check my watch a few times during dare.) At the 5 minute mark I started my way back. This was the worst part because if someone had parked while I had been walking I would have to pass them if they chose to go my direction. I also started to feel the sweat from the humidity of the night on my bra and diaper.

I made sure to listen to see if anyone was in the lot before I went for my car and got in. I started t take off my heels and had gotten on off when I saw the flash of head lights coming. I ducked down and to my displeasure, the car pulled into the lot. (Luckily not next to my car.) I couldn't see the people, but heard at least two people talking and (i guess) taking their bikes off their car. (I heard noise after the car doors closed). I tried to stay still as possible as I still had the bells on my wrist while I was taking off my heels.After hearing their bike wheels click away from the lot I slowly looked to see if they had left and then quickly switched my other shoe and drove away. I don't think they were close enough by the time I finished to hear me leave, but after that I drove home and cleaned up/out of my girl clothes.

So that was my first dare completed. I need to find a time alone to finish the second dare and get a few materials. I'll keep you updated once I am ready to do it.
Oink, this slut wishes you were seen, but likes the report. Oink. This slut should have been less generous with the time reductions though!

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote