Thread: Fiction: The Dare Dimension
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 01:09 PM   #6
SendNudes

(6) Embarrassment for booth

"So for our next game we will continue our exposure series, but with a strange combination, let's welcome our next participants." Two lights aimed at a boy and a girl, booth single. "Please come on stage." The boy was a regular guy, around 19 years old. The girl was a bit older, 4-5 years I guess. She had strong legs, a bit too much for me taste, but she looked good. Booth looked kind of frightened "You booth have a fetish for pee, but are also a bit interested in exposure. So here's our first game, on my signal you booth will try to pee, the first who has visible wetening in their crotch area wins, then the losers clothes will be stripped. You booth understood?" - "Yes" "Yes" - "So the game starts in 3... 2... 1... go!" Booth were visibly strained, and very hardly trying to pee. Well you couldn't have more motivation than having to strip if you lose. And also making the loser have to strip. The girl's legs were probably a problem, her pussy was covered by much of her legs, the guy was pretty skinny. Some seconds later and there was it: The guys pants were getting dark. "And we have a winner!" He got red as he had just peed himself in front of hundrets of people (and who knows how many people were watching this), but the girl was even more embarrassed, as she also peed herself, but now she will be naked in front of all those people. The hostess looked at the winner "You have the honor to strip our loser." He slid off her pants, her legs were really a bit fat, but they looked good. He revealed a fully pissed pair of panties. "Well let's leave that for a moment" he said, standing up and stripping the sweater she wore. Strangely she didn't wear anything beneath it, so he was a bit shocked but also really horny as he revealed boobs fitting to the size of her legs. He then took her panties, pulled them up for a little bit, when removing them completely, she was still dripping and she was really embarrassed about that. "Thanks" the hostess said "Maybe you are now more comfortable with exposing yourself, as we can all see your tits..." she paused for a bit "...and will of course be able to watch them for the rest of the show, please take a seat." She pointed at the losers couch.
The hostess looked at the guy. "And for you..." "...well we can see her boobs, but at least she is a bit more comfortable. Please take a seat on the winners couch." - "I really have to be here with wet underpants, I thought I'm the winner? The last winner could get dressed!" - "Yeah and that's why you have a chance to win a price" the hostess pointed at the queen. The guy smiled and happily took a seat with his wet pants.

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote