Thread: Fiction: The Dare Dimension
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 01:08 PM   #5
SendNudes

(5) An easy, yet interesting start

"Let's start our first game. As I can see we've got many participants, who like exposure, but even more who are just a bit interested. So let's start with some of them" Would I see Laura there on stage already? She said she is into exposure, will my girlfriend be stripped on stage? The light pointed at a different girl. The hostess said "Let's welcome our first contestant Rachael." Rachael was a skinny girl, not too skinny, but her T-Shirt could promise that her boobs were cute, but not too big. She was really red, it seemed like she really wouldn't want to be exposed. "But we also need another girl, who you will play against." Me and Laura were visibly thrilled, as the light was going luckily to a different girl. "Please come here Olivia" Olivia had really big boobs, they were too big for my taste, but many guys were happy over the selection. She was a blonde and wore leggings with some ordinary T-Shirt. "So first you booth need to change your clothes." Some cabins were coming out of the ground, they were out of light material and light was behind them, you could see shadows in front of them. "On my signal, you go to the cabins and change your clothes. After 6 seconds, the curtains will drop. If you aren't finished, well... you will make some guys happy. GO!" She intentionally was very fast with giving the signal. A timer started on the screen behind her. Booth sprinted into the cabins. Booth were wearing a Shirt, which they were able to quickly strip off. Rachael also had her bra off with about 3 seconds left, she really wasn't wanting anyone to see her boobs. Olivia had some problems with getting her bra off. You could see Rachael already having a new bra put on and having everything hidden, when Olivia could finally grab the new bra. She grabbed it as if her life was dependant on it. She slid her arms through and the curtain dropped. All the drooling guys were disappointed when her bra was closely hiding her tits, she carefully closing it, to not reveal any details. Olivia had a black bra and Rachael a white one. The hostess explained: "We will now attach this rope to the backsides of our contestants bras. The bras are already torn a bit on the front. Our contestants may not touch each other or any clothes. They have to use the pull force of the rope to strip off their enemies bra. The loser well first obviously the losers tits will bounce out, and as a punishment, they will have clothespins attached to each nipple for the duration of the next game." The rope was attached and booth girls were standing back to back. "Stop! I have something to add" The queen said "I want the loser to strip off everything." - "So you are risking a punishment for embarrassing another girl?" the hostess said. "Well seems like they have to into exposure anyway." she replied. "Okay, so girls, try your best to not have your boobs bouncing out, and apprently also anything else exposed." Booth got really red. "So 3... 2... 1... GO!" The hostess started the game. Booth started walking and using their strength. You could see Rachael trying really hard, she really wanted her body hidden, and all the guys were welcoming this. But apprently that wasn't the best tactic, as some seconds later her bra snapped open and flew off her body, fulling recealing her cute boobs. Olivia turned around with a huge smile to the audience, knowing how desperately everyone wanted to see her boobs. Rachael had gone full red, her boobs were out and she also had to expose her pussy and her butt. The hostess said "Oh I'm sorry boys, you will not get to see those goodies." A large couch was driving up on the left side of the stage. "Olivia you can put your shirt back on and take a seat at the winner couch. "So for you rachael, you can be really happy that our Queen was wrong. You were really embarrassed as your tits bounced out, but you definitely are one of the softest girls here, with your pussy bein out of your limits." - "That's unfair" the queen shouted "I also got my pussy exposed." - "Well it's your fault for being such a kinky little girl. By the way, you've uncovered your tits in your rage, but that's perfect, as you have to keep them uncovered for the next game. I'm sorry, but let's start your first punishment, which will be active during the entire next game." Her throne started shaking. As her boobs really weren't tiny, they were kind of going all over the place. You could see many guys in the audience starting to jerk a bit. You could even see some Girlfriends pulling the hands of their boys out of their pants, while angrily looking at them. "So now for you Rachael" the hostess pulled out 2 clothesspins. Rachael looked sad, as she knew her fate. She walked to the hostess, to have her apply one to each of her nipples. She shouted a bit. Another couch drove up on the right side. Please take a seat at the losers couch." The was a bit scary. Not only were the people embarrassed on stage, but they would stay like that for all the show apparently. "So you can booth hope that our next game will be a quick one, let's see."

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote