Thread: Fiction: The Dare Dimension
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 01:06 PM   #3
SendNudes

(3) The Gamerules

After going through the door, there was a person who gave everyone a sticker on their shirts. We booth got a pink female gender icon and a blue male gender icon, coupled together. That probably meant that we're in a relationship. As the person giving the stickers explained, there were also stickers for single male/female. Also he gave us a seat number, which wasn't that easy to find, as there were about 500 seats placed around a stage, which were all occupied after everyone sat down. We of course sat next to each other. Laura sat on my left, on my right was a cute girl, she was around 1,60m tall and had short brown hair. She smiled and greeted us as we sat down. I said "Hi, I'm Paul and this is Laura. Did you go here on purpose, you seem so happy about it." - "Well, I'm pretty kinky so I'm sure there can't really happen too much that will annoy me hehe. But apprently nobody here came on purpose, I talked to many people already, as you see I'm single. All of them aren't here on purpose, me neither." As I just wanted to answer, light showed up on the stage and the woman from before entered. She told us to applaude as the live broadcast starts in 3... 2... 1... Some were applauding, but definitely not everyone. "Hello and welcome to 'The new arrivers' a show where clueless dimension wanderers will be punished for their curiosity. To get back out of our wonderful dimension, these boys and girls " A flying camera started filming the audience "will have to endure our gameshow and as part of it maybe get embarrassed. Let's recap our rules for new viewers and for our participants, who of course don't know them. You all have breen scanned for your kinkiness. We analyzed which things only slightly embarrass you, which things are out of your comfort zone, and which things are absolutely out of your limits. Then we made a number of games, while the first games are the ones almost anybody is able to participate, in the last games we will probably only see the kinkiest of you. For each game, the participants will be randomly selected and as you already guessed, you can't be in a game, which is wildly out of your limits. But you can, and this is kind of our aim, get into games which interest you, but you usually aren't daring enough to do them by yourself." I tried thinking of what that could be for me. There are many things, which kind of interest me. I mean I really tried many things, but haven't gone too far in many of them. But doing those things in front of all those people? And in front of my girlfriend? That made my heart racing. Also there's the fact that my girlfriend will just by me getting up on stage find out that I'm interested in whatever the game is about. " Of course not everyone will get up here. Some will be lucky and can go home without anything happening. So when you start seeing games far out of your comfort zone, you can know that you were lucky. At least you can hope" she smiled. Laura was sweating. "All good, honey?" - "Yeah all good, I just hope that you can look me in the eyes after this day." - "Well it can't get too bad for you, can it?"

I am denied during the entire week, i'm only granted one orgasm at sunday.

I like reading and writing stories and am allowed to masturbate during that, but if I reach the edge I get into chastity, this is for safety so I don't accidentally orgasm.
SendNudes is offline   Reply With Quote