View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 12:19 PM   #5
pathetic_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer4u View Post
Get nude. Pigs don't wear clothes...Start by coating your clit in toothpaste. Then insert ice cubes in your pussy. Make sure you rubb them a bit on your nipples first so they don't have any sharp edges. When you can't fit any more in your hole, wear a pair of panties and pull them in a frontal wedgie. Attach one clothespin on each nipple and one on your tongue, sit down and reply here with a list of your 10 favorite foods and how much you eat on average each day. After that you may remove the clothespins and panties, wash the toothpaste off your clit and write a report about your punishment.
Thank you for the dare. Toohtpaste made it quite painful. As I am sitting with the clothespins on, I wanted to say that I love eating and I eat a lot, even if I shouldn't. Also I just can't say no to pizza, pasta, ice-cream, chocolate, eggs, strawberries, bananas, burgers, sushi and pancakes, these are my favorite foods. My punishment was quite painful, but it also reminded me how unhealthy my lifestyle is and what I have done to myself by eating like a pig. Thank you very much!
pathetic_girl is offline   Reply With Quote