View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 10:36 AM   #47
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Yellow a yellow checker for this move

Task code: T12 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
T12 – Triangle’s Blue Dice
Rolled a 4 = 10 minuites stood in shower (cold water only)
Not really sure what to write as a report, other than that it was 29'C outside, so felt amazing
Task Code: T33 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
T33 – Control in Corner
Do as many strokes as you need to near an orgasm and then stop touching now stand in the corner for 20 minutes, holding a coin to the wall with your nose and hands at your back. Every time the coin drops 5 minutes are added.

Was OK - just boaring as anything, made sure not to drop it. Was interesting when I go an itch on my noise (managed to scratch against the side of coin) - when I finished I enjoyed my orgasm - but could of managed with out - but that would be a waste of a slave!
Task Code: T02 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Hey thanks Tri for doing 2 tasks, this is the first time I have actually read a task report from you..

T02 - I spanked each ass cheek 60 times using a wooden ruler.. spanked myself after a long time and it was fun... The number wasn't too high or too low..
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in E3

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are listed in the image & google sheet (click image)

The 72 hours time frame for Team Red to make their next move starts NOW!!

BvG : 226 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws
228 wins will be back to 95% win rate

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Triangle for this post: