View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 07:23 AM   #40
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

This one will take a little bit of time, but since exams are over I hope you’ll try it out

First, do up your hair and makeup as girlishly as you can. Make your hair into pigtails or something girly and cute, use whichever lipstick is as close to bubblegum pink as possible, etc. Also strip naked, and look in the mirror. Say “I look like a perfect slut” 100 times our loud.

Now, find a place where you won’t be disturbed for an hour or so. Set up a video camera to have a good perspective of the position you’ll be taking and turn it on. You don’t have to share this video with anyone, but you have to take it.

Tie your ankles spread-eagle so that you need your hands to get them free, then tie your vibe so it presses into your clit and you can’t wriggle away from it. If you have another vibe, stick it in your pussy. If you don’t have a vibe for your pussy, use your hairbrush or some other phallic object. Turn all the vibes to high. Set up something (a bowl? A sheet of plastic wrap?) to catch any cum you make.

Now start a stopwatch and put on a blindfold. Tie your hands to something in a way you can release if you want to. You’re going to stay like this for 45 minutes, but you don’t know when the time ends. Stay like that until you think you’re done, then release and check the time. While you’re like this, remember to act sexily. Moan loudly from the sensations of the vibes, talk dirty out loud, confess your dirtiest fantasies, arch your back, do whatever you can to put on a good show for the video. You’ll be the only one to see it, so you can say whatever you want.

If you release early, you will attach a clothespin to each nipple and to your clit, plus distribute 4 onto each of your labia lips. Now, with those clips on, write “I’m a slut and sluts shouldn’t finish early” once per second you didn’t stay blindfolded that you should have. When you’re done with that, slap the pins off and then reapply them once for each minute you finished early.

Now that you’re done, gag yourself and watch the video of you doing the dare. You should be masturbating while watching, and for each time you moan or talk dirty on the tape add a tally mark in pink marker to your inner thighs. Report the number of tally marks here; I’m sure someone will find a good dare that uses that number.

I’d like a full report on your blog as well.

Have fun!

Male switch
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote