View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 06:01 AM   #73
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Trophy Crowning the Ultimate Piss Slut

A little later than planned but I finally decided who has become the Ultimate Piss Slut. I knew the top contenders were Calcifer, IceMaiden and LitDarkness and that it would be a hard choice to make. Especially since one of the contenders owns my denied little worm but I want to remain unbiased.

I knew these three people did the most of the 63 pissy challenges and also left the best reports, so I went through all of them and counted how many tasks everyone did:

Calcifer did the most tasks 50 out of 63 = 79,4%
Miss Icey came second with 42 out of 63 = 66,7%
LitDarknesswas third with 25 out of 63 = 39,7%

But I also said I would look at the quality of the reports, meaning that someone who did fewer tasks could still win. LitDarness definitely gave some great reports and he was the only one who did the piss slut blog. Miss Icey left some great reports and did some really daring dares. She was the only one who got fucked by someone while peeing.

But Calcifer left very good and well written reports on each dare that he did. This combined with the fact that he ALSO did the most makes me conclude that...

Calcifer is the Ultimate Piss Slut!

Congratulations Calcifer for this awesome title. I suggest you put it in your signature to display proudly to the rest of the world. So that all of know what a great Piss Slut you are!

Congratulations also to Miss Icey and LitDarkness for winning silver and bronze respectively on this one. I definitely enjoyed your reports and your efforts but there can only be one winner.

Thank you to the others who gave this a good shot. I read your reports too and it was fun to see there was so much interest in this. I think I will be posting another competition like this soon.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote