Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 02:30 PM   #80
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
...and it's been a while again. You write great reports! and I am looking for the next one ;-)
Sorry, but the last days it was way to warm to do any kinky stuff.
We had between 30°C and 35°C, so most of the afternoons we spend in the hot tub or inside the flat (because when I stay in the sun too long I'll get really dark). Even during the nights the flat didn't cool down much.

But the more the temperatures were rising the more my lewdness dropped.
Don't worry, I was still dripping wet and desperately ready - Master could penetrate me easily (if he wanted).

During the last days (since Mistress told me that there would be no need to free me from the belt anymore) I have the odd urge to be penetrated, not to cum, just to finally get deflowered. I don't want to end as an unfucked virgin.
Master and Mistress both make fun of me for this - especially Mistress while she get railed, which is a huge turn on for me
So, still no orgasm in sight for me

Two days ago it was my birthday (171 / 134) and I got presents as Pet and as Ra from Master/Mistress and my boyfriend/BFF.
As Pet I got an butt-plug-tail and a new collar (plus a nice task that I hadn't done yet because it was too warm) , as Ra I gor a nice silver necklace and fitting earrings. In the evening we dressed up and went to a nice restaurant.
Before we got there Master pulled in a dark spot, removed my belt and put on one of my black panties. After we got there he just locked the belt over this damp piece of fabric.

Sorry, not too much of kinky stuff.
But the temperatures are dropping, so I will do my birthday task soon

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447