View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 07:25 PM   #43
sciencegal

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Red a red checker for this move

Task code: T01 (done for the 1st time)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamita721 View Post
T01 - Snap rubber band hard on your genitals/nipples 20 times in total

Not much to say about this one. I did 10 to each nipple; then read the task again and decided to add another 10 to my balls for good measure.

I suggest D3 for our next move.
Task Code: T36 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I did T36. I'll be honest, I picked it because it had super simple terms and this is the worst 72 hour period for me but I wanted to contribute. I ended up rolling Lesbian, Bondage, and humiliation, which is something I would total look for anyway. I'm much more into images than video so I just typed the words into imagefap and had a really nice time. I'm sure this will be by far the easiest task I do for this game, but it was on the list so I'm taking advantage of it.
Task Code: T71 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
T71 - This one sounded easy and I could do it given that my roommate was home after the holiday. I was too lazy to make a tack bra or panties, so I opted to put in a butt plug. I used a smaller sized one that has a nice slender base since movement was going to be an issue. Once the butt plug was in, I put on my workout clothes (shorts, shirt, sports bra, panties) and rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes as a warm-up. Afterwards, I spaced the 100 push-ups into groups of 20 (5 groups total) and interspersed them with lunges, squats, shoulder presses, and tricep curls for a full body workout. This was definitely more push-ups than I typically do at one time, but I was able to get all 100 done within my exercise time. I will admit that working out with a plug in is not all that bothersome to me as I’ve done this many times in the past and because the base of the plug is very conducive to movement. Riding the bike was probably the worst part since I was sitting directly on it, but the plug is silicone so it gives when you want it to.
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in D3

(hope it's okay to add this. I used the same rectangular style for ease)

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T01, T13, T21, T22, T23, T34, T36, T43, and T71

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!!

Last edited by sciencegal; 07-05-2018 at 07:50 PM. Reason: added grid
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote