View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 02:37 PM   #1
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

Default The Geek's Machine [FICTION]

This is my second story on getDare. Most of you seemed to enjoy my first one so I hope you enjoy this one as well.

-----------------

I’m a normal girl of 16. I’ve been blessed with perfect looks although I’m not really that smart. I ‘m among the leaders in the popular crowd at school and living life to the fullest everyday. With my looks I’ve had several boyfriends, had sex several times, and had countless people crushing on me. None of the people who was crushing on me was wierder then Colin.
Colin was, to put it simply, a nerd. He had his group of friends, mostly all like him. He had glasses which were broken in the centre, his black hair was neatly folded over and he kept his shirt tucked in. His grades were perfect, all 90s. He was by far the smartest person in the school.
Colin had been crushing on me since grade school (he was really bad at hiding it). He’ll always allow me to go infront of him, looking at my breasts as I walk by, and looking at my ass while walking behind me. He’s stalked me before, forcing me to tell him to cut it out.

On one fateful day I was about to leave school when I ran into Colin. He said he wanted to talk to me privately. We went into the nearby computer lab, through my objections. He closed the door behind me. “I have some dirt on you” he said as he paced back and forth. “We have some dirt on you”

--------
It's a little short but I wanted to end this part here to build up some suspense... (Plus now I'm done the character introductions, thank god lol)
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote