View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 07:31 AM   #42
sciencegal

T71 - This one sounded easy and I could do it given that my roommate was home after the holiday. I was too lazy to make a tack bra or panties, so I opted to put in a butt plug. I used a smaller sized one that has a nice slender base since movement was going to be an issue. Once the butt plug was in, I put on my workout clothes (shorts, shirt, sports bra, panties) and rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes as a warm-up. Afterwards, I spaced the 100 push-ups into groups of 20 (5 groups total) and interspersed them with lunges, squats, shoulder presses, and tricep curls for a full body workout. This was definitely more push-ups than I typically do at one time, but I was able to get all 100 done within my exercise time. I will admit that working out with a plug in is not all that bothersome to me as I’ve done this many times in the past and because the base of the plug is very conducive to movement. Riding the bike was probably the worst part since I was sitting directly on it, but the plug is silicone so it gives when you want it to.

Are there any are other suggestions of where we should put the checker?