Thread: Denied by Icey
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 01:13 AM   #48
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave999 View Post
Great thread Icey.

Though I am tempted to join as I've been pondering getting back into denial, I will have to pass on this for now. I just wanted to pop in and say how awesome this thread is. Keep up the good work.
Thank you

Task 3 has now expired. No points can be gained from completing it anymore.

Task 4:
Ballbusting and Bastinado
Choose ONE option.

Option one: It's time to bust those balls! You can slap with your hands, with an implement, tie a lace around and drop something heavy hanging from them, whatever your heart desires. The only requirement is to complete a minimum of 1,000 busts.

Option two:
Ballbusting a little too painful for you? Not to worry, you can focus on your soles instead. Accumulate 1,000 strokes with a cane or similar implement (improvisation is okay.) to the sole of one foot. To be considered successful all strokes need to be completed within 2 hours of starting. You can take breaks as long as you finish in the allotted time. If you go over 2 hours you can either try again until you're successful or lose points for not finishing in time.

Pictures are welcome but not required and do not have to be of you - for example, it could just a picture of an implement you used. You may get bonus points for that too. If you choose to do pictures remember to keep them suitable for gD.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote