Old 07-04-2018, 11:52 PM   #39
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
Sorry mad few days - had reports written but didn't get around to posting them
Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I did T36. I'll be honest, I picked it because it had super simple terms and this is the worst 72 hour period for me but I wanted to contribute. I ended up rolling Lesbian, Bondage, and humiliation, which is something I would total look for anyway. I'm much more into images than video so I just typed the words into imagefap and had a really nice time. I'm sure this will be by far the easiest task I do for this game, but it was on the list so I'm taking advantage of it.
@Tri and marissa.. really touched to see you guys playing diligently.. the reason I kept some easy tasks are for busy periods like you are facing marissa.. in short easy tasks are to be taken advantage of and the fact that you care to still participate touches me.. and for the same reason I have also not limited tasks per member in a turn or even made it mandatory for only the captain to make the move, so that if some members are busy others can cover up for them.. thanks both!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
I had wanted to join this, but I've been feeling remarkably uninspired regarding thinking of a dare to submit lol Maybe I'll think of one before the next game....
the kitty contribution is how I filter the lazy..lol

Lurkers can still join the existing game by applying
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote