Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 10:05 PM   #63
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 7, Part 3

Monday evening at home I could see how miserable Marty was feeling - clearly his guts were still in a knot. Well, it was punishment and now he knew it would not always be the spanking he craved. I hope he remembers the smell from his day in the bathroom!

At bedtime, with the kids in bed and for once asleep, I held back permission to use the bathroom. Twenty minutes later I was finished and he was looking distressed when I said "OK, let's go now," and pointed to the bathroom. His humiliation was complete as I watched him do his business. It wasn't really what I wanted to do, but I grinned at him throughout - and he just hung his head. "Look me in the eyes. Now remember that punishment can be in many forms, and can be quite unpleasant however it comes. Understand?"

"Yes, Miss Kathryn. Thank you Miss Kathryn."

"Now have a shower and get clean if you want to sleep naked in my bed tonight."

Exactly eleven minutes later he came to bed smelling very clean. He had even used my scented body wash! I guess he had spent a lot of time in the WC all day - good! As he got in I said: "Maybe you should have to ask permission to be in my bed. What do you think? No...don't answer that. I will decide for myself. Get in here now."

He came and put his arms around me and we kissed, long and slow like the long-time lovers we were. Slowly we moved our hands over each other, and I got hot very quickly as I relished my new appreciation for holding power over him.

"Time to kiss me where it counts Marty. Tongue for at least two orgasms for me before we sleep." He said nothing as he slid down in the bed and began to devour me. Clearly he was feeling pretty hot and aroused too - I had been careful to keep my hands away from doing a physical check on that. I wasn't going to give him any positive strokes just yet.

He was good at this and I laid back and enjoyed, and squirmed, and stretched, and came hard, and came harder. "OK. That's it. Sleep time."

"Miss Kathryn? Do we have to?"

"Are you questioning me? I can find something for you to do."

"No Miss Kathryn, I just wanted to be sure." And so I went to sleep, leaving him to toss and turn for a while before he, too, slept.

Tuesday morning at family breakfast Marty announced that he had an email from his golf buddies and was going to go play on Saturday morning, as they so often did.

"Are you sure you will be free to go? We have a few things planned," I said. He stared at me and I stared back until he responded.

"You may be right dear. I won't confirm with them just yet."

"Good idea," I replied. The kids were unaware of the import of this exchange, but Marty was not, and I woul dgive him more direct information before we left for work.

After the kids were of to school he came and started to speak: "Miss Kathryn, about golf...."

"No!" I interrupted. "Marty, you will only play golf when I allow it. With our busy lives and all the things that need to be done to the house, and enjoying the children, you really can't afford to take five hours to play a round. Add an hour or more to go to and from and have a couple of beers with your pals and it just cannot be allowed. If you are well behaved then you can keep the clubs, just in case you are able to play once in a while, but that's it."

He looked stunned. "Miss...Miss Kathryn, I... I.... Are you serious about this? This isn't...." <SNAP>

"Damn right I am serious!" I said sharply. "Drop your pants right now, and lean over the back of the lazy-boy chair in the living room. Wait right there for me."

"Yes Miss Kathryn," he managed to say, but he looked shocked, confused, and unsure of what was happening to his little life.

I was back in a minute. "If you want this lifestyle, then you will do as I say. It won't always be nice little bottom-paddling or going down on me. Sometimes it means just doing as you are told. It is late, so be quiet for a quick ten strokes of the cane, then get on your bike and get your arse to work."

On a hunch I reached under him to check - yes, he was pretty hard - so he sort of liked me taking charge no matter what he was saying. Well this was going to be ten strokes across the lovely purple and burgundy welts he had from the weekend, so it should cool his ardour in a hurry.

I laid on the cane as fast and hard as I could, he just tried to huff and puff and not cry out.
<Thwzziipp> "Nnhh."
<Thwzziipp> "Aahh."
<Thwzzoopp> "Wwhhoo."
<Thwzziipp> "Whhiiii."
<Thwwzzuupp> "Aahh."
<Thwzziipp> "Nnhh."
<Zzzwuupp> "Whooiii."
<Zzwuuuiipp> "Eeaahh."
<Thwzzii-whap> "Aaaaaaa."
<Thwzzii-whop> "Aaaaahhgghh. Whhiii. Hhhiii. Whiii."

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 07-09-2018 at 02:19 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post: