View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 03:06 PM   #32
maxperv
Distinguished Member

T35 – Figged and Spanked
"Insert a ginger root skinned and shaped into a butt plug in your anus, now get into doggy style pose and spank your ass cheeks 50 times each with a belt/paddle. After that set a timer for 10 more minutes after the spanking ends and continue to hold the ginger root in the same position. If the ginger root falls any time, reinsert immediately and add 5 more minutes each time it falls!"

I have read about figging a number of times and have always wanted to be figged. Nina's challenge presented an ideal opportunity to give it a try. After peeling and shaping a ginger root into a butt plug, I inserted the ginger and proceeded with my 50 spanks to each ass check with my paddle. OK so far. Then into doggie position for 10 minutes. The warmth in my anus grew to a strong but not intense level. Part way in I started to sense the ginger beginning to slip out, so I arched my back and relaxed my anus. This worked several times until about the 8 minute mark when it started to slide out and I pushed it back in just before it fell out. Another 5 minutes added. The ginger seemed to get slipperier as time went by and the ginger slipped out two more times despite clenching and relaxing my anus. 25 minutes total and at this point the heat was starting to fade away.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote