View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 06:01 PM   #27
sciencegal

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Red a red checker for this move

Task Code: T21 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
T21 - I have only done one of these zebra puzzles before now, but they seem to be pretty similar to a logic grid. I chose the medium Date Night puzzle, no reason why. Again, this was pretty straightforward; use the clues and deductive reasoning to come up with the solution. There was a lot more involved with this one since there were so many more clues, but overall I rather enjoyed it. I ended up needing to restart this twice before I finally realized I was making an erroneous error about the wording >_< After I realized my mistake and followed the correct rules, it was much easier. (1/3 tasks)
Task Code: T34 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I did T34, which is essentially a typing challenge with a full bladder. I failed miserably. I just got a new gaming keyboard and the keys are so sensitive. I'm clearly not used to it yet and with the pressure of a full bladder I got increasingly frustrated and couldn't get myself to calm down. I was racking up way more penalty lines than completed ones so I essentially got up, walked into my bathtub, and forfeited the challenge. The punishment was another line typing task. Thankfully this one didn't add lines for mistakes, so while I was still super frustrated, I at least could finish it. 2/3 tasks completed.
Task Code: T43 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in E2

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T13, T21, T22, T23, T34, and T43

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!!