View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 07:41 PM   #12
mandie
getDare Devil

Default rest of the hotel bar dare story

Sorry for the delay in finishing.

So, he had just wispered something in my ear. I can not say what, but despite feeling even sluttier i agreed to what he said and said yes with a nevous giggle. He said lets finish our drinks which we did and then he got up and helped me out of the booth. I readjusted my mini dress which was showing too much after coming out of the booth. he put his arm around me but his hand was on my but rubbing it as we walked across the bar and towards the door. Just as we walked out he moved his hand below my butt to my thigh which i thought was wierd, but didn't say anything. the bar opened to the lobby and as we walked across the lobby he moved his hand up to my bare butt under the dress and i could feel a breeze. I said no we were in the lobby and he just smiled, pulled me closer and said shsss its ok baby. I kinda froze like and just kept walking with him, his hand on my bare butt and knowing someone behind us could see me with his hand on me. The same guy was working the counter again and I know he saw given his smile in the mirror on the wall.

As we left the lobby i was shocked as his hand move up again still under my very tight minidress to my lower back. now my butt was fully exposed but so was my pussy. i went to pull my dress down but he said no and he said you know you like it. keep it like that. i did.

when we got to the elevator he hit the button and it opened right away. i was so relieved that we saw no one other than the guy at the counter! we walked in and immediately he kissed me long hard and deep and he was rubbing my bare back and butt. it was nice. he then hit the floor number and turned me around so my back was to him. he moved his hands to my side and moved them up until he was near my breasts. he then slide his hands to the front under my dress and lightly squeezed each of my breasts. it sent tingles up and down me as i stood there with my mini dress at my waist and his hands on my breasts. he then moved his hands and lifted each of my arms above my head. with one hand holding my hands above my head he started undoing the strap behind my neck. I said no, not that, but he said its ok, and encouraged me while holding my hands up. He undid the strap and my dress immediately fell in the front exposing my chest. he turned me around looking at me and said very nice things. he then kissed me again but pushed the dress completely off me to the floor. i was fullly naked kissing him in the elevator.

when we reached his floor he picked up the dress and we walked to his room holding each other; me with only heels and a smile.

I can post a pic of the dress if it helps you with the story.
mandie is offline   Reply With Quote