View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 10:49 PM   #354
knorke
Glitter Princess

So, just a very short update - apparently my internet decided that today's not the day, so I'm writing this on my phone.

Apparently the weather decided that, yeah, 5°C is good enough, and sleeping with an open window doesn't always help. 4:30 AM. Great. I grabbed a second blanket from my couch, cuddled up, and went to sleep for another hour, at which point I was feeling too warm... Awake probably isn't the term I'd currently use to describe myself, but at least I can pretend to for work's sake.

I did spend the better part of the last hour edging - taking my time with it, just a little, as I knew how much time I had left before work threatened to be more important... And got 9 edges done, which does nothing to take my mind off my denial. I really, really am looking forward to the end of my denial now, so much so that the mere thought makes me shiver with anticipation.

I have tken the collar off a few minutes past 7 AM, after having worn it for 38 hours without a break - or 61 hours total... And I was quite surprised by how warm it was, it certainly felt warmer than my neck, and while I did take a bath whilst wearing it, even that didn't seem just as warm - but I've also been buried under blankets, so maybe that's why.

And after so long - for me, anyway - just scratching my neck without a certain piece of rigid, unbending jewelry is... Well, what is it? I was going to say liberating, but really, it is no such thing.!I enjoyed wearing the collar, so it's simply "different", without any kind of judgment whether that's positive or negative. That's unlike cuffs for me in that respect, or gags, or my heels - where taking them off certainly freed me... But the collar by itself wasn't physically restrictive just for wearing it by itself (while it is often used with a leash or to tie me in actual sessions).

Minus 8 hours for spending the same amount of time naked, although not entirely asleep -and as mentioned a few posts back, 24 hours for a weekend's worth of time wearing a particular steel collar.

24 days, 15 hours and 30 minutes.
12 edges.

So. Damn. Close.

Alas, I actually need to get to work, since closing my eyes half way during this wasn't the best idea I ever had - I started writing this 40 minutes ago.