View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 07:39 AM   #1
sciencegal

T23 - I was curious to know what a logic grid was, and was pleasantly surprised with a blast from my past. I haven’t done one of these since I was in school, so I was excited to try it again. I saw a medium difficulty one that was on ancient gods, so I chose that one (because who can resist mythology?). Based on the questions, the answers appeared rather obvious (I’ve studied Greek and Roman mythology a bit, so I knew all of the supposed answers immediately). But I decided not to assume that the correct answers would follow the facts (it could have been a trap after all). I did the logic puzzle from scratch, and I’ll admit that it took waaaaaay longer than it should have to complete. I think I struggled the most with collecting my thoughts solely in my head, so I grabbed a notepad and jotted down my notes (I tend to be a bit “old-school”, preferring pencil and paper to pure electronic work). Once I made that switch, the logic seemed to flow much better for me and it was fairly straightforward. I was a little disappointed with the answers (I won’t spoil it in case anyone else wants to try it), but that’s okay. It was still fun to play. Now I’m hooked

That's 3 tasks for the checker. Once marissa353 updates the report, we will make our move using the phrasing mentioned in the initial post.

After discussing it, we have decided that I will be the team captain.

Last edited by sciencegal; 07-01-2018 at 08:09 AM. Reason: added team captain
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sciencegal for this post: