View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 01:24 AM   #351
knorke
Glitter Princess

So it's been my second night (ever) of sleeping with the collar on - which is quite heavy, mind you, at about half a pound I'm always reminded of wearing it. I've occasionally been wearing it during play, but that's rarely been more than two or three hours at once. And right now, I'm at ~43ish hours past when I first put it on!

And I can definitively see why some claim that wearing collars makes them feel claustrophobic - I can always feel its presence. And since I had looked it up a little beforehand and saw a few pictures of collars that literally fit around the neck with no space inbetween.... I initially thought that the collar fits a little loosely - I can fit 2-3 fingers inbetween my neck and the collar... I've later found some posts that recommend not too tight of a fit, as they in particular had trouble sleeping depending on their neck position - hasn't been an issue for me, so I suppose it's fine enough...

It did wake me up in the middle of the night though - the o-ring is a removeable piece, and has no fixed place on the collar itself. Instead, I could just slide it around the length of the collar without turning it... and when sleeping, I don't particularly have control over where it ends up. I woke up around 5:50ish, hardly even able to focus on much, tired as fuck, merely because when I slept on my side I presumed I flipped over by 180 degrees, and had the ring slide down my collar and hit my neck - very gently, to be fair, but it was somehow also enough to stop me from sleeping. I managed to squeeze another three and a half hours of sleep

I'll count reductions later today.

Last edited by knorke; 07-01-2018 at 01:26 AM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to knorke for this post: