View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 09:38 AM   #346
knorke
Glitter Princess

So... I might have decided to take on the full duration; no safeties, no nothing; how bad can it possibly be? Very?

I was offered one guaranteed orgasm for every 10 edges I complete before my denial is up, but only counting from today on... and I'm at exactly 3 so far, so there's a chance I might not even get a single one. I'm not exactly sure this was the best idea, but it sounded like a fun way to challenge me & at least now I'll get a few edges done - which I mostly held off on, and/or did irregularly...

In the same breath, I was offered a full 24 hour reduction - if I wear my metal collar for the entire weekend: Starting after work on friday & ending on monday morning. Public's still very much a limit of mine, so I do take it off for leaving my apartment - I might leave it on when I go visit her tomorrow, but aside from that you'll not see me wear it. I had my hair cut today, and I'd probably have died from embarassment if I still had to wear the collar. I'll probably count that on monday, if I manage to stick with it. Since the collar's locked on with a screw, it's not like I'd lose it accidentally though
  • Sleeping [-8 hours]
  • Rolled a two [-2 hours]
  • It's past 6 PM, and I've been up for over 12 hours at this point; of which I'll count 8 towards no touching, I was out shopping for a little while... [-2 hours]
  • I wore my gag for a total of 40 minutes... [-8 hours]
  • 10 of those were during corner time, which I did while also wearing clamps [-4 hours]
  • Stumbling about on my heels wasn't particularly easy today. I sat down pretty early, with legs trembling, and took a bit to convince myself to actually just not sit in my kitchen all day. It feels like I'm stumbling more than actually properly walking about, but that's probably not very true. While at home, I spend the majority of time wearing the heels by now, and I'm used to them to a certain extent, but still struggling as well... I did 2x 3 hours, with a break of an hour. [-2x 6 hours]; and while I'm wearing them again as I'm writing this post, I can't count that towards any reduction yet...

27 days, 12 hours, 30 minutes.
3 edges.

Just five and a half days longer than I would have had to do... and I'm hoping to narrow it down, although 22 seems a tad on the impossible side... and I'm not allowed to reduce to less than that either way - so there's not much gained even if I did.