View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 07:24 AM   #4
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Objectivication and just “waiting” are a very essential part the play I have with my pet. It’s fun to answer your questions! All answered as a dom. I’m never subbing.

Submissive Positions
* Which submissive positions appeal to you and why? Which ones do you find to be the most utilitarian?
I like my pet to sit on her knees , tits forward, hands on the back. Simply because I like tits.
I also like to give her cornertime. Or betterly phrases, wall-time. Just standing with nose pressed to wall.
The position I like most however is “nose on ground, hands on ground before, ass up”. Getting her in this position gives the best feeling of power. It is just very nice to just look down on her.

* What are some ways in which you incorporate submissive positions in your D/s dynamic? (everyday, casual play, combined with other kinks etc)
When she gets bratty I put her with nose down. It always helps.
If she gets really bratty I put her with nose to the wall. Very often I get her with her nose to the wall for about 20minutes after an intense session for a cool down. Nose to wall also gets used as punishment. If she really fucks up she gets nose to wall, pants down for an hour. She hates that.

* Have you ever given or received position training? If yes, please share your experience.
No. Positions are easy in my opinion. They do not need training. They need to happen if there is a reason.

* Is position training relevant or just boring protocol? How frequently should it be given, if at all?
She does not get it as training, but she gets it frequently as control. It varies, but I think my pet has some form of position excersize for 1 to 2hours weekly.

Objectification
* Have you ever endured objectification in the context of kinks? What was your experience?
Not endured but definitely given.
Yes, it’s a favorite.
It is a bit tricky to design, on the one hand a complicated somewhat painful position (like with clamped nipples) is extremely arrousing. On the other hand a too complicated position cannot be hold for long time. Finding the compromise is tricky. Objectification I would see as a position being hold for an hour or more. It should not be felt as a punishment but as a complete uselessness. Or better, as an extreme minimal use.

* What are the different types of objectification play that you are familiar with?
My pet has been a chandelier having candles on her tits, she has been a note holder, having notes clipped to her nipples, she has been an alarm clock making a waking sound when it was time. Also many other things.

* Any ideas that you want to share about objectification tasks you have given out or have in mind? Any specific safety tips or other things to be considered?
Safety is always a concern. Never get things too tight. Always have scissors or knive available for emergency. Think well about whether it “can be done”. When in doubt, choose to make it lighter, there is always a next opportunity. I also take notes in a logbook about “what we did” and “how it went”. Such is a good reference for designing next tasks.

* What precautions do you generally take while ordering submissive positions or objectification tasks or carrying them out? (like physical and endurance capabilities, duration of the task, mental state of the sub)
Physical: just think it over well.
Mental: always talk before going for it. Get a feeling of her mental condition and make a conscious choice on whether she is ok or not before starting.
Finally: I make sure not to drink or be on drugs when we play.
I also design tasks in advance and set times in advance. This prevents me from getting “taken away with the scene “.

* Do these tasks induce any intense feelings or emotions in you? What kind? Does it depend on who is receiving/giving them or any other conditions?
Oh yes. It is just nice to have her suffer. The biggest sensation is that I know she is fully submitting herself. Being a receiver of submission is just great.

* What kind of aftercare do you need to give/receive after these tasks to return to the normal state of mind?
Make sure she gets comfortable. Talk. Talk for at least an hour, probably two.

* Are you comfortable in giving/receiving dares based on these kinks outside of a committed D/s or is a Dominant or submissive mindset a prerequisite?
We have a committed “24/7” alike situation. “Alike” because we don’t play 24/7. We did that for about a year but it became too intensive to me (yes me, the dom, not my pet). We scaled that down but my pet still has a few rules and it is clear that at any time I can just “command her into something”. On the one hand she maybe hates that a little but on the other hand she falls in instant subspace if she gets a clearly dominant command.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 06-30-2018 at 07:28 AM.
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post: