Thread: Denied by Icey
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 07:15 AM   #45
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Task 3:

Since I am not very fond of age play, I mean I could do it but I won't be very creative, so I picked anal (Option 2) for sure.
And since it's the easier option I will try to compensate by trying and make this report as entertaining and detailed as I possibly can.

Although I have a little experience in anal but I always refrain at the beginning.
not that I hate the act itself, on the contrary, I hate the preparation hassle like:
  • Making sure I have lube (lots)
  • Enema for not less than 15 minutes
  • Stretching
  • Clipping/filing my nails
But the act itself is good (so good), in a perfect world where I don't have to do the said downsides I would be an anal slut lol
Plus not having toys makes it a bit harder, I only use fingers or silicon phallic-shaped object/handle (which I think it belonged to a relatively big ladle? not sure) or markers or (least favorite) cucumbers/carrots/etc.

Moving on, I did all preparations and was ready for the task. I was not planning on doing the 1000 thrusts in multiple session for obvious reasons.
So I made sure I was extra clean and flowery and also I had to make sure time was not limited because I don't know how fast I can finish 1000 thrusts in.

Moreover, I usually do all anal tasks under the shower/bathtub. I started a hot steamy shower and stripped naked and hopped in.
Firstly, I lubed up one finger and slowly inserted it. I missed this, it has been long and my ass was welcoming very much lol
However, I couldn't help but feel violated or I don't know the word for it (forgive my bad English). Almost someone-going-through-my-phone feeling.
"Always stretch before workout" -My gym coach
I worked one finger in and out till I felt like it's time to step up a little, two fingers...three fingers, stretching and moving around till it was comfortable.
I did not count these they were only pre-workout.

I planned ahead on doing 200 thrusts then take a small break then back for another 200 and so on so forth.

1st 200 thrusts
I had London Grammar's "Truth is a Beautiful Thing" album playing on my phone, I ALWAYS do tasks with music playing (if I haven't mentioned).
They were done in this position (minus the male):

Reaching around with one hand and supporting myself on the other+my knees, on all fours or threes here.
Using two fingers, I started slowly and picked up the pace till it felt good. My cock (or denied dicklette) was already hard doing this, it's the most pleasure it had in 11 days up till now. It was dying for attention "TOUCH ME!" it would scream if it spoke but I just ignored it.
Waves of pleasure as I thrust harder, while counting in my head.
200 was the end of the first set, I took out my fingers and without thinking started sucking on them (did a little bit three-fingers deepthroat here and there till my gag reflex answered)

2nd 200 thrusts
After re-applying lube and picking up the marker (which apparently I left there since last task)

This position made my cock drip almost through the whole 200 thrusts, my cock got defeated or put its metaphorical foot down after a lot of attention seeking. It wasn't bad or painful, pleasure but different type. I liked it.
I remember this part so much because I had forgotten taking off my glasses and while doing the thrusts they got so steamy I couldn't see a thing and I couldn't stop or intervene so I left them till 200 were done.
Of course I sucked the marker (it's a thick/fat Bic marker)

3rd 200 thrusts
They were done in the same manner as their preceding 200 except that I started mixing between fingers then objects and repeat. I love this position and I would pick it all the time.
It is easy and not tiring except for my knees (which were red and sore after being done). And I dripped so much more because I can't help but feel sooo slutty doing this.
Again I finished by sucking both my fingers and marker then taking a small break before I lube up again for some more.

4th 200 thrusts
My knees were shaky and sore from all the previous... fucking.
So I wanted to lay down on my back in the bath, gotta say it was a lot more relaxing to have it this way.
Position is shown in this picture (the male's position):

I kept my legs up so it would be easier to reach around and finger myself or use something. It was so hot that my soft cock would occasionally twitch in arousal.
After doing those lovely 200 thrusts I sucked everything as per usual.

Last 200 thrusts
I was getting ready to wrap it up and shower and type this report.
I wanted to try a standing position, unfortunately I can't find an image to this one but I'll paint you a mind-picture.
Standing at the edge of the tub with one hand supporting me by the wall, and one doing all the work and finally a leg up on the edge of the tub for the easier access.
Those were the quickest ones I've done. I liked it that way too

Bonus
Since I wasn't sure of my overall counts and to fulfill my slutty desires I went ahead and did more without counting just till it felt too good (almost edging good) and I stopped. At the end, I had to shower and clean. I feel so opened as I type this down relaxed on my bed.

Thank you Icey for the task, I tried my best and I hope you enjoy the report.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Buttaholic for this post: