View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 01:44 PM   #2163
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Ohh my god... I wore panties and tights all day, although it was hot out here. I was sweating nearly immediately after putting them on, but I hoped to get some stroking tasks done throughout the day. Unluckily it was a bit stressfull today so I got only 2 done while working, two in the morning and 4 last night, before I had to stop as I had really feared to cum.
I did some more circles this afternoon and evening. All in all 3 hours of stroking and 18 circles as I missed some seconds sometimes... Let's just say that I had to go real slow and fast was ... well faster than real slow, but fast was not possible any more. I had to use all my willpower not to cum, had two near ruins and couldn't take it any longer at the end. I think I would have needed a cold shower for 10 minutes to not try cumming after this...

I've cum mere minutes before and I'm still feeling blissfull reliefed.
But to my own surprise Im already getting horny again while writing this here and I've the feeling that my cock is not satisfied with one orgasm at all. So I really hope I could satisfy you a little bit and hope you will be mercifull with my last orgasm for a long, long time...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote