Thread: Denied by Icey
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 07:24 PM   #15
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

Default Lunch time with little mandi

Option 1.

Age play ages 3 or younger for at least 30 minutes.

Being a little, I jumped at this task with glee.

First, I went to my "little snack shelf"

I started to make my lunch for little time (while sucking on my binki) I had chicken nuggets (cut in half because I can't fit them in my little mouth) princess pink goldfish, fairy tail design fruit snacks, and apple.juice from my purple and pink sippy cup!

Not owning any diapers yet, I chose to wear my big girl panties, plain white, and my pink checkered pjs, with my favorite MLP shirt.

I threw a temper tantrum while waiting for my nuggets to be cut, I threw my sippy cup across the room and screamed. my mommie (i have to act as mommy too) spanked us for for it. Ouch! We got 10 hard spankings and a corner time of 10 minutes.

After my time out, I got to eat while watching my little pony. I cuddled up on the bed with my big fluffy white blanky, Fluttershy stuffie, and my favorite stuffie Mr. Snuggles. (A red fox with a cute tie)

I watched an episode of ponies ("secrets and pies") babbling and giggling the whole way through. soon after, I almost fell asleep sucking on my paci and cuddling with my stuffie.

I'm including some pictures of the 35 minutes I spent in my little space.
(But I posted this from my phone, please give me 10 minutes to edit from my laptop)

pictures of my little time:

little snack shelf

siitting on the bed

binki and sippy waiting for food

my little stuff and Mr. Snuggles
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot

Last edited by Twisted Kitten; 06-28-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote