View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 09:51 AM   #10
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Default To the thread starter...

I like the procedure for the dare. Fir the exhibitionists, it could also be done solo. For these I suggest posting the pictures (not on getdare) one by one. If you post all the pictures at once, well you may chicken out and not post any at all.

I notice that the A category is missing. I like that you added an ABC Double dare category for couples, but the numbering is off.

I understand that it may be difficult to work out all of the numbers and links. It may take a while. I think players are willing to wait. If you can, please post an ETA for the lists. If you have all the links in a document, you could post that (for a short term solution) or PM it to a volunteer post here.

I take it that B is more public that A and C more public than B. Is all of A home based, indoors and private? Is C all very public? As an option could one play "all A" ??? Considering legal limits, I expect many may choose that option.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications

Last edited by [email protected]; 06-28-2018 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Typo
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote