View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 08:16 PM   #2
pagelada

Default Part 2

i walked with her to the factory dressd as a girl half way there she gives me a cup cake and says to enfoy it while i can so i eat the whole thing in one bite. when we get the the factory she tells me to wait outside just in case while she sneaks inside. i watched as she went inside a couple of minutes pass by and she yells to come in. i walk in as it is abandoned i feel fine but then i notice where she is she is in some kind of control tower i watch as she presses something and dough is dumped onto me and a conveyher belt under me starts moving i get dumped into a tube and is shot down into a plate when it all stops.she then says "GET UP SLAVE!" she then explains that is just testing the system for a little fun in the future she also tells me to stand in front of the tower and strip.i do so i then bow cus she orders me to and feel a great rush of air past me and i start falling...falling...down...then i hit it a gigantic slush and the smell hits my nose.i realise i have just been dumped into the toilet sewage system.......

i drive by mall and i see this guy ok..i go to the guy he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he then i slapped him and he died the end
pagelada is offline   Reply With Quote