View Single Post
Old 06-25-2018, 09:08 AM   #72
sammyy2qt

Sorry it's taken me so long, it was a busy ass weekend. so I finally had some time to myself. For my six items i used a red spatula, an orange g spot vibrator, a yellow clit vibrator, a green spatula, blue dildo and finished it off with my purple clit tickler.

Now that i had my items ready i decided to get to work. I did my spankings first as i only had so much time alone and didn't want to do half assed spanked so I hope mistress maze will forgive me for using red and green at the same time. Because the spatulas weren't that heavy i did 50 each side with each spatula, when i was done my butt felt stingy and red. i could feel my wetness starting to grow and decided to strip naked and lay down on my bed to start the real fun .

I started with the orange g spot vibe following the colors, I hadn't used this in a long time because the batteries had died but i found batteries so i was able to use it to its full potential. And oh my god i was in heaven, I edged very quickly. It was a very hard edge, i almost didn't pull out in time but managed. I gave myself a couple minutes just laying there moping and groaning before continuing on to my next toy. Next was my yellow clit stimulator which because i was all worked up from my g spot edge, my clit was very sensitive so it was another quick edge. At this point i was hot and sweaty, and most of all i just wanted a nap lol.

Then I started with my blue dildo. it's pretty good size about 6.5 inches not too wide but wide enough and makes me feel insanely full. I was already soaked so the dildo slid right in. I started slowly and then gradually sped up until my brain was basically mush and I couldn't think about anything else. It took about 8 minutes before i hit the edge with the dildo. Instead of taking it out, I left it in for my last edge with the purple clit tickler. And because my clit was very sensitive and pulsing driving me crazy and I wanted to finish so badly. I finished the edge and just laid on my bed in kind of like a blissful desperation and dozed off a little bit lol.

Overall this was a pretty fun task, a little difficult but it's not supposed to be to easy right? Thanks mistress maze!

Likes etc

BDSM test results
sammyy2qt is offline   Reply With Quote