View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 06:03 AM   #70
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
The expedition travels down, following the path down and to the left. A minion is lurking at the end of this corridor and has now trapped the party. You will have 48 hours to complete the following task and post 5 reports. You will not be permitted to move until Mistress Maze is satisfied with your reports.

Colors of the Rainbow
Mistress Maze is feeling playful. Find a red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple item (6 items total) that you can use to edge or spank yourself with. Use each item in order (red to purple) to complete your 6 edges or 20 spanks per ass cheek. You may only use up to 2 items for spanking. Each person will need to find the 6 items and complete their edges/spanks accordingly.
That is a mean monster, I hate edging, but I did it.

So first, for the colors:
Red: Red Fiber Cane.. OUCH
Orange: A paddle i have is orange
Yellow, A dress for this
Green: Panties
Blue: Panties
Purple: Panties

So first I did the spankings, I warmed my ass cheeks up with the Orange paddle with 20 hits to each cheek, so they were a bit red and a bit warmer.
Than came the fiber cane...
It's a mean cane, but I sort of have missed it, so that's why I picked that one.
It's good thing I used it myself though, as I can't hit myself with full strength with it, else I would never have made it to 20.
After 20 swats to each cheek, you could see nice red stripes on my cheeks and they were quite painful, but not too much.

So I was ready to start the edging.
For the first edge, I used a yellow dress, wrapped about my cock. Normally I edge quite fast and have to be really careful not to go over it.
However this time it took a bit longer, so I started thinking back at the cane hitting my bottom and before I knew it, I was at the edge.

So I let it cool down a bit and after that repeated the process with the 3 panties. Letting it rest a minute between each edge.
Suffice to say, I was quite horny afterwards, but haven't touched my cock since. First let's find the exit of this maze.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, diapers, blackmail, WAM
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is online now   Reply With Quote