View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 06:40 PM   #1
pagelada

Default The Night I Made the Mistake of My Life [FICTION]

ok first story tell me if the first part good then if so i keep writing

ok so im a normal 16 year old guy called jack, who (as all guys do) likes a certain girl.but one friday one friday that happened to be the 14th after coming home from school my mom told me that i had a visitor and that she will be leaving for a vacation with everybody else in my family axcept me (they say i ccant come cus i dont got any money for it) then she left for the car.i imediattly walk to my bedroom to find alexa in my bedroom (the girl i like). she then starts to make little chat with melike how as your day while looking out the window at my moms car,i wanted to ask but it would be rude.when i finally heard the car driving away she jumped on me and handcuffed me to her foot."WHA-"i scream but alexa yells back "YOU WILL BE MY SLAVE FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR ELSE!!!"
i didn't really have a choice so i just replied "yes...."
" u will title me as mistress or sex god understood!? "
"yes sex god...."
"good now you know where my fathers run down factory is right?"
yes"
ok then put these on and walk to it!" she then threw me a mini skirt thong bra tank top and a blonde wig.I WAS SO FRIKKEN FLIPPED OUT ABOUT DOING THIS but i had no choice.i walked into the closet after bing unlocked and changed she then taped my hands behind my back with duct tape and put make up on my face. she then walked me to the trail leading to her father's run down factory....(little did i know that it is very little run down)

hope u liked part 1 i will continue to write if people post nice responses

i drive by mall and i see this guy ok..i go to the guy he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he sa hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he say hi i say hi he then i slapped him and he died the end

Last edited by pagelada; 11-20-2007 at 07:04 PM.
pagelada is offline   Reply With Quote