Old 06-18-2018, 09:19 AM   #293
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBoySlut View Post
I would love another dare. Your last was a bit easy for me

For Me: Nothing

For You: I think some anal would be fun, don't you

100 insertions and then 100 strokes... repeat until you have a full orgasm into a red solo cup. You will drink the cum and then spit it back into the cup until it is completely full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post
I'd also like to try my luck

For Me: One Hypno File

For You: Well, you have a good selection of stuff. hehe, I am jelous

I wan't you to get fully dressed in your most revealing feminine clothing items. Try to send me pm message of everything you choose to wear as I am curious about it. If you don't already have fishnets like in your avatar picture, you should get some for this task

Once you are fully dressed and ready to go, try to practice being in feminine positions for sexual intercourse. Maybe give a dildo a blowjob while on your knees and laying on the bed with your feet dangling in the air. Then, I want you to use your dildo with a minimum of 30 insertions per position you attempt. You must be in a minimum of 5 positions before you are allowed to play with your part in between your leg.

Now, you should play with it in a feminine way. Simply use two fingers and rub it through your panties while in a feminine position. You may have a full robust orgasm this way and then leave it for you to feel it for a while.

I hope you two enjoy your orgasms and the task

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote