View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 11:03 PM   #8
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default another

Another time of nude work... was due to streaking.

When I was a teen I streaked in the neighborhood and got caught (3am) and while it resulted ok .. in that she immediately gave me a bj (was already very hard, that particular streak I was at my hardest ever up to then).

What resulted from that is that I had to come back a lot in future to do work for her in the home or property.

I had to come over and before ringing the doorbell I had to strip nude.
Once in she advised what work I was to do .. in ranged from pool cleaning to yardwork... It varied on what I did. The best on this was when she wanted me to help her with laundry.. and she was one of the first to use a strapon with me.. And that was so intense that I was so hard that we ended up doing everything.

The other most intense was that she had a weight set equipment in the garage still setup (she had a divorce a while back). I was in decent shape already but she had me using the equipment. At times we had sex while I was using the stuff..

If my life had been different... this cougar would have been a future ladyfriend. We were friends (sexual and otherwise) for a few more years.

We did sorta date for a bit. But
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote