Thread: Kinky Clue
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 03:02 PM   #24
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
Here is my second guess of the Day In the sensation room, with pegs, by Princess Jade.

I have to enter the sensation room. That to me is very scary. The last time I played with blindfolds I had a panic attack, but I figured this time would be fine because its timed and I will have a way of knowing myself, and not from someone else, when I can remove the blindfold. I will also have something to distract my thoughts. So the sensation room it is.

That was actually a very calming half an hour. I know it seems like I cut it really close, but I did do it as soon as I got your pm message. I used this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwF-N6QV320 . While I was not a fan of the video and will not be using it for my personal sleep music, it definitely did help keep everything else out. The blindfold also was not as bad as I suspected. Again, as I said before, I think the fact that I couldn't think due to too much noise and the set time, it worked better. Who knows, I might try blindfold tasks more in the future.

Again I pick pegs. My breasts really do not have a problem with these. Taking them off hurt a little more than before, but again the ten minutes went by seamlessly. So that was fairly easy.

To top it all off, the dice were again in my favor and I got a new suspect. Princess Jade.

So my guess is Princess Jade in the Sensation room with pegs.

These are my two guesses for the day so I hope I am right!
We have a winner! I'm glad you were able to handle the blindfold okay. If something were to make you too uncomfortable (push your limits too far), you are always welcome to ask for an alternate task. I do have backups for most of the rooms/weapons just in case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix713 View Post
Okay, time to play strategically. For this, I'll stay in the sensation room, which means I don't have to do that task again. For weapon, I'll be taking the pegs like the lovely Wedgiebondagebabe, see if I can get more correct guesses.

Pegs:
I chose to go a different route from what she did and attached 6 pegs to my balls and edged. After one of my earlier guesses where I had to spank the pegs of, this was so much easier, but since said balls are still very sore, it did hurt quite a bit, especially since they bounced around a lot. This jiggled the pegs quite a bit and made me take a bit longer than normal to reach an edge, about 30 minutes.

For my die roll, I got a four. My guess, therefore is Duchess Amber in the sensation room with the pegs.

Sorry for the late reply as Wedgiebondagebabe did guess correctly just before you. Seems the dice did not like you as well