Thread: Kinky Clue
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 02:17 PM   #20
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Here is my second guess of the Day In the sensation room, with pegs, by Princess Jade.

I have to enter the sensation room. That to me is very scary. The last time I played with blindfolds I had a panic attack, but I figured this time would be fine because its timed and I will have a way of knowing myself, and not from someone else, when I can remove the blindfold. I will also have something to distract my thoughts. So the sensation room it is.

That was actually a very calming half an hour. I know it seems like I cut it really close, but I did do it as soon as I got your pm message. I used this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwF-N6QV320 . While I was not a fan of the video and will not be using it for my personal sleep music, it definitely did help keep everything else out. The blindfold also was not as bad as I suspected. Again, as I said before, I think the fact that I couldn't think due to too much noise and the set time, it worked better. Who knows, I might try blindfold tasks more in the future.

Again I pick pegs. My breasts really do not have a problem with these. Taking them off hurt a little more than before, but again the ten minutes went by seamlessly. So that was fairly easy.

To top it all off, the dice were again in my favor and I got a new suspect. Princess Jade.

So my guess is Princess Jade in the Sensation room with pegs.

These are my two guesses for the day so I hope I am right!

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post: