Thread: Kinky Clue
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 06:57 PM   #2
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

Fun idea! It looks like you want three separate posts per guess? If not, let me know and I'll edit my second report into this post.

I am going to start out with trying to enter the bondage room via the second option.

This was actually... kinda nice. It was a long, stressful day so not moving for an hour and just meditating was kinda what I need it. I'm not good at one handed rope tying so I only used rope on my ankles. It was on a rolly chair so I looped it under the leg. For the wrist I used a zip tie to the arm of the chair. I didn't get away without any discomfort though, with my ankles pulled back to the chair, I was definitely ready to stretch my legs by the time the hour was up.

Now that I am in the bondage room, I will start the marker/pen task.

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote