View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 11:59 PM   #1
CSasha
Oracle

Default SoloM35 versus Cassandra

Hello everyone,

Please vote: Who do you think deserves more deepthroats to do? SoloM35 or Cassandra?

We will end the poll ends next Wednesday morning.

Starting count is 1,000 deepthroats to do for whoever gets more votes.
EDIT: If the poll ends in a draw, SoloM35 and Cassandra have to complete that number of deepthroats each.

SoloM35 will use his 13.2 cm inserable dildo, and Cassandra will use her favorite dildo of 12cm insertable length for these deepthroats.

Every post in this thread followed by a post by another user adds 10 deepthroats to the total.

EDIT: Additionally, for every vote SoloM35 gets he will stay in chastity for 8 hours.

After every 10th post of yourself you may add one of these keywords in CAPITAL LETTERS to your post (also use small letter or getDare transforms the capital letters into small ones, click here for your post count):

The total deepthroats are increased by 100 for the first valid post with the keyword DOUBLE. Every further use adds one more than the one before but never more than 200.

The total deepthroats to complete are reduced by 250 for every valid post with the keyword MERCY.

SoloM35 will deepthroat his 10" dildo two times for every valid post with the keyword BRUTAL.

Cassandra will hold a deepthroat for 10 seconds for every valid post with the keyword HOLD.

SoloM35 has to eat one spoon of tasty ice cream for every valid post with the keyword VANILLA.

Cassandra has to take a hot comfortable bath for every valid post with the keyword RELAX.

Have fun with SoloM35 and Cassandra, and thanks for all your contributions in advance.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 06-13-2018 at 11:41 AM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote