View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 06:49 PM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I highly recommend not skipping meals or changing your diet before visiting.

To be honest, when doing anal, shit happens! If you are not willing to get a bit messy at times, then it is not an activity you should be doing.

You may also want to do some research on enemas. Doing them too often can be harmful as your body starts to rely on them to get rid of waste, rather than going to the bathroom as normal.

Personally, when Mr. D and I are going to do anal play, I will go to the bathroom and go poop. Get rid of everything I can that way. Then I will have an enema. I don't hold it very long at all. Usually about 5 minutes at most. I will then go back to the bathroom again. When I am sure everything is gone (about 20 minutes usually to make total sure), I will hop in the shower. If we are doing something more than a plug, I will sometimes use my finger inside myself to make sure I am clean, but otherwise, just washing and showering normally is fine.

When we do anal, we always have a towel down so that when we are done with a toy, we can put it right on the towel, just in case there is a bit of mess. But we have never really made a big mess.

Especially when travelling, I recommend eating properly and healthily. You want to make sure to have a balanced diet. You do not want to pass out. Try to stay away from really fatty or greasy foods. Eat protein and fiber. DRINK WATER!!! Being dehydrated is not good, and if you do an enema while dehydrated it will just absorb into your body rather than clean you out.

I know a little mess can be embarrassing, but it happens and there really is nothing you can do to prevent it completely.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post: