View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 08:27 PM   #25
SemiGolfBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
How did you get your name?
Depends, which one? My irl first name? I chose it for personal reasons of how it relates to my life. Lily? Getdare picked it in a poll! :P Or maybe you mean SemiGolfBoy? The answer is that an entire golf has 18 holes, as my signature points out - I'll let you do the math!

Quote:
When did you find out you were transgender?
In high school, at which point it explained a lot of emotions I had before. Interestingly enough, when I found out, I didn't know transgender was a thing that a person could be, so I was not influenced at all, the idea just came into my mind that the reason I was sad was that I wished I were born a boy.

Quote:
Have you actually had the operation?
Which one? Breasts, yes. Penis and/or balls (either of the two possible ways to get those parts done), no. So I am exactly like a boy in every way, except with a pussy instead of a cock and balls set. And the pussy has a very very cock-shaped, big clit.

Quote:
How do you feel about having or not having it?
I don't feel confident enough in the techniques we use now. If I knew the operation would be perfect, I think I'd want a meta (surgery to make the clit into a cock, but it's still the clit that is used, no weird muscle tissue transplant, natural erection is kept). But I'd keep the pussy hole because it's part of my sex life now. I'd want a cock because I want to be able to top!

Quote:
How much golf do you play?
Exactly zero golf.

My PM Dares! - Likes , punishments and Limits
I got RAPED HERE by Angel12345
Pussy last shaved: January 3 2019
A whole golf has 18 holes.
SemiGolfBoy is offline   Reply With Quote