View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 10:01 PM   #26
dare2be

I completed four of my daily tasks- golf ball "kegel" exercises and the 100 thrusts on the dildo, as well as 500 anal thrusts (with lube, I tried without and it wouldn't fit) and ten minutes of riding my dildo. I was supposed to ride the dildo in front of a mirror, but I don't have a mirror I can watch myself in (my only mirror is above my sink). Please punish me if you see fit for not following the directions properly.

The kegels felt a bit strange but I managed to do it. I did it once upon waking up, once about an hour ago, and once right before typing up this post. It took a bit of time to get them out the first time but I think I figured out how to squeeze properly and now they're sliding out easily.

The dildo thrusts were... painful. Much less painful now, though! The tigerbalm burned so badly when I slathered it on initially but at least it helped with the internal pain. I got so much deeper than I ever had before. At least an inch or an inch and a half. I'm almost to the balls of the eight inch dildo and I was only ever able to insert it halfway.

Immediately after that I hopped in the shower to fuck myself for ten minutes. I never reached an edge, but it feels much more comfortable to fuck myself now. The anal thrusts followed the vaginal thrusts. I fucked myself relatively fast because the burning was so much worse with the bobby pin and added peppermint oil along with the tiger balm. I was pretty sore by the end and my hole feels swollen.

*I also went out three times with the plug covered in toothpaste. I'd never inserted anything covered in toothpaste, and it burned so much when I clenched. I also went out with my bullet vibe inserted in me, and it was so hard not to clench around the plug, but whenever I did, the burning was so much worse!
dare2be is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dare2be for this post: