View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 07:45 PM   #19
Mr.Blue

Female Daily Pussy Stretching Routine

Every day I want you to insert as many golf balls as you can into your pussy and slowly push them out one by one with no hands for assistance. Your legs should be spread wide open while lying on your back while doing this. Then you will put them back in and repeat the process, trying your best to give your pussy a slow, gradual stretch as you push them out. Do this 3x a day MINIMUM.

After the golf ball routine you will apply tiger balm to your clit and squat down on your 8 inch dildo. From what I hear you can barely fit it in your pussy right now so we're going to change that this month. You will proceed to SQUAT down and penetrate your pussy as deep as you can POSSIBLY go and then stand up until the dildo is ENTIRELY OUT of your pussy. Then you will repeat the process, going down as DEEP as you can possibly go and up again until it leaves your hole. This exercise will help to stretch and loosen your opening allowing you to easily fit larger objects into your pussy.

Do this at an even pace for 50 reps, then you will be done for the day.

YOU ARE ALSO NOT ALLOWED TO CUM WHILE DOING THIS, ONLY EDGE! You may rub your clit a bit or add a vibe...but NO CUMMING! If you do cum you'll have to restart these two rules from the BEGINNING!

So to recap, here are your new rules:

-Inserting as many golf balls as you can fit into your pussy and slowly pushing them out, 3x a day (You should be lying down on your back, legs spread as if giving birth)

-50 reps with your 8 inch dildo...all the way IN and all the way OUT of your pussy, squatting down and back up each time. This will count as 1 REPETITION.

Also, each week I'd like you to publicly report on your progress for these two rules. Your goal is to make your pussy more flexible...so that your dildo slides in and out with ease. I expect major results by the end of this month if you stick to this daily routine.

Good luck.
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mr.Blue for this post: