View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 11:56 AM   #8
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

What made you choose Butterfly and IceMaiden?
I didn't choose Miss Butterfly, she choose me. She was the first to make contact based on a blog of mine she read. I don't recall having seen her or heard about her before that, honestly. But I used getDare very very differently back then.
I did choose Miss Icey myself by replying to an ad of her. I did this because the things she wanted to do, mainly degradation, intrigued me and I knew Miss Butterfly wasn't really into those things. I had seen Miss Icey before and I knew she gave good dares and also that she was friends with Miss Butterfly. All that combined with Miss Butterfly's approval made me reply to that ad.

Do I scare you?
Not at all, why would you?
You can be quite direct or blunt maybe with your wording but that's totally okay. I like you!

Do you wish I'd put more than one edge on your thread?
Well, I DO need all the chances I can get so if you want to post more I'd really appreciate it. But you have posted both edges and dares already for which I am very thankful.

What if you don't cum until 2020?
That would probably kill me. I don't want to think about that scenario right now.

Does anyone on this site scare you?
Miss Butterfly does!

Cat or dogs?
Cats! No contest! End of discussion! Cats rule!!!

Scariest dare you have ever gotten?
When Miss Butterfly ordered me to go into a store and buy pink lipstick, pink nailpolish and tampons! I can't believe I actually did that.

Nicest dare you have gotten?
Nicest as in most pleasurable? There have been so many pleasurable things, it's hard to say. I recall one time I had playtime with Miss Butterfly way back. I don't know the details anymore but it involved me fucking my dildo doggy style, lots and LOTS of drool and a full bladder. When she allowed me to cum I came so hard I almost burst my brains out! I think that may have been my best orgasm ever since we are playing.

*Calls on Miss Butterfly* Can I pleeeeeassse have one of those again next time!?

Did you know that I think you put a lot of thought into your stuff and appreciate it?
That is a great compliment, thank you!

You have to spend $100 dollars at the same place, on the same thing, what is your purchase?
Uhm... I need new shoes.

Have you ever shaved your armpits?
I have. I have shaved all of my body hair. Of course because Miss ordered me to. I enjoyed that. But my least favorite part to shave is my armpits actually.
But I don't normally shave my armpits.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote