View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 03:02 PM   #9
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Probably 26 evil dares to complete before getting a glorious little wormy orgasm...o dear poor worm

I do like little dare "games" so I think a little game with your poor denied cock could be fun. First get something to time yourself with then set your vibrating cock head teaser to low. You have 3 attempts to last as long as you can while safely avoiding a ruin. On the first attempt you should watch something that normally arouses you, on the second you should also insert your small butt plug and on the third you'll also be gagged while attempting to sing a nursery rhyme of your choice. The steps are cumulative so you'll be watching something throughout, then add the plug etc. You can only rest for 5 minutes between attempts at most.

Take the sum of your attempts (X) and you'll spend 10-X minutes in a cold shower to cool you off. If you need to step out spank your balls 10 times before returning back to the shower. Reading your blogs if you hate cold showers more than CBT you should have fun with the teasing

For the consequence, you'll this time record yourself singing the nursery while gagged and with your head teaser on low. You'll either listen to yourself each day for a week or send it to your Mistresses for a giggle (whichever they decide is more fitting as I don't want to break your limits).
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post: