View Single Post
Old 05-27-2018, 10:22 PM   #13
striker101

1. Snails
The following scenario (from Reddit): You and a super intelligent snail both get 1 million dollars, and you both become immortal, however you die if the snail touches you. It always knows where you are and slowly crawls toward you. What's your plan?

2. The orientation of the toilet paper roll
Who am I to judge... I'll just continue being glad that there is any there to begin with

3. 28.7 degrees Celsius / 83.66 degrees Fahrenheit
83.66 sounds way warmer, and thus superior

4. The name 'Bob' and uncles being named that
I have one of those ... he's alright.

5. Watching Edward Scissorhands while masturbating
It's no wonder he pretty much wears a gimp suit. Probably better to not have access than to accidentally cut anything off.

6. Watching deer just outside eating fruit from the orchard
All I can hear is Ross: https://youtu.be/-dWM1eG2UkQ?t=2m29s

7. Wearing bunny ears in combination with a pig tail plug
In the wise words of Jeff Goldblum ... er, Ian Malcolm: "Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should."

8. The sound 'oink'
That'll do, pig.

9. Crawling naked through a field of broken glass with a hippo chasing you
WTF is wrong with people? Don't they know glass can fucking be recycled?

10. The sex life of flies
The war rages on. I'll show their great-great-great grandchildren no more mercy with the fly swatter than I'll show them.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote