Old 05-27-2018, 12:05 AM   #108
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Sign

All right then! Let's have you do this:

Futa Dream

1.) FleshLight Sleeve Cap Tightness?
B.) On Loosely (Some Suction/Friction)

2.) When I cum during a video, how do I handle it?
C.) I want you tortured! Cum completely, but you're stuck in the sleeve with no way to pull out until the end of the current round! Enjoy getting your oversensitive little fuckstick milked til you lose your mind, bitch!

3.) May I cum during the CUM ROUND on Fap Hero's?
A.) Yes, and you can pull out and watch the end of the video without any stimulation since you made it.

4.) If I fail to make it through a whole video the first day I attempt that video, I will have to go round by round (or scene by scene), restarting any round/scene I don't complete until I make it through (and if I try for that day, I have to finish the round I attempt no matter what). How would you like me to make it harder?
E.) Lightly tickle your balls with your free hand the whole time for each attempt!

5.) When I'm done for the day, how should I clean up the sleeve?
B.) Clean it with your tongue, bitch. Make sure to swallow all those loads you filled it up with!

Since you've been super kind to me, I've tried to be nice here. You'll have to say if I've achieved that.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly's Prisoner for this post: